I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 13, 2005

.anny. wrote:.....I just found disgustingly grosse nasty little worms in my shower!!! I am soooo grossed out...I feel nauseous.. they are sooo disgusting!!! Ewweeeee!!!!
Those aren't worms hahn, Banzai just jerked off in your shower. :wink:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 13, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:
.anny. wrote:.....I just found disgustingly grosse nasty little worms in my shower!!! I am soooo grossed out...I feel nauseous.. they are sooo disgusting!!! Ewweeeee!!!!
Those aren't worms hahn, Banzai just jerked off in your shower. :wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005

lol hahah





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 13, 2005

my worms are a whiteish color, not black :?

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 13, 2005

banzai wrote:my worms are a whiteish color, not black :?

you dont gotta lie to kick it banzai :P

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 13, 2005

They're are really really disgusting, they're coming out of the cracks around the drain and the shower door sills. It took me an hour to shower cause' I kept looking around to see if anything was there. Ugghh. Disgusting!!!

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 13, 2005

.anny. wrote:They're are really really disgusting, they're coming out of the cracks around the drain and the shower door sills. It took me an hour to shower cause' I kept looking around to see if anything was there. Ugghh. Disgusting!!!

did you ever think of CLEANING the shower? OMFG WHAT A CONCEPT!!!! :P

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005

use a can of wd-40 and a lighter












SS

User avatar
lilqirlracer
Posts: 495
Joined: June 18, 2003
Location: bOregon
Contact:

Post by lilqirlracer » October 13, 2005

.anny. wrote:They're are really really disgusting, they're coming out of the cracks around the drain and the shower door sills. It took me an hour to shower cause' I kept looking around to see if anything was there. Ugghh. Disgusting!!!
EWWWWW WTH?
Fix the cracks with some putty or something. Or take pics. lol
saw it . wanted it . threw a fit . got it.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005

take pics and then dont post them





SS

Post Reply