Those aren't worms hahn, Banzai just jerked off in your shower..anny. wrote:.....I just found disgustingly grosse nasty little worms in my shower!!! I am soooo grossed out...I feel nauseous.. they are sooo disgusting!!! Ewweeeee!!!!
I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
.anny. wrote:They're are really really disgusting, they're coming out of the cracks around the drain and the shower door sills. It took me an hour to shower cause' I kept looking around to see if anything was there. Ugghh. Disgusting!!!
did you ever think of CLEANING the shower? OMFG WHAT A CONCEPT!!!!
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- lilqirlracer
- Posts: 495
- Joined: June 18, 2003
- Location: bOregon
- Contact:
EWWWWW WTH?.anny. wrote:They're are really really disgusting, they're coming out of the cracks around the drain and the shower door sills. It took me an hour to shower cause' I kept looking around to see if anything was there. Ugghh. Disgusting!!!
Fix the cracks with some putty or something. Or take pics. lol
saw it . wanted it . threw a fit . got it.
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact: