I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » August 19, 2006

I still have mine so I gots wizzzdom.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 20, 2006

i was supposed to get mine taking out 2 years ago... still haven't
Signature

User avatar
ef8 mcm
95% JDM
Posts: 2291
Joined: October 27, 2005
Location: Syracuse, New York

Post by ef8 mcm » August 20, 2006

got all mine pulled * CRACK* *CRACK*
you feel those gettin pulled!
ImageImage

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 20, 2006

fuck...havnt been here in 4 days...goddamn




SS

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 20, 2006

i watched a free DVD skate video for Circa shoes that came with my thrasher mag....and i am hooked on skating again.... :up:
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 20, 2006

just got back from Nisei...

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 20, 2006

banzai wrote:just got back from Nisei...
I just got back from around America


the crappy parts. :?
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 20, 2006

i got back from ALMS... it was amazing but the stupid person i was i forgot to bring sunscreen. so i am about the colour of banzai's hair right now.

and i start work again tomorrow. first time i have worked in more than a month. i finally have a reason to get out of the house.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 21, 2006

welcome back 7oby7uned




SS

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 21, 2006

welcome back!

Post Reply