I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 25, 2005

ur so negative...STOP IT...


be more like me, a positivly charged ION



SS

User avatar
98exploda
95% JDM
Posts: 1889
Joined: December 26, 2003
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by 98exploda » August 25, 2005

haha the post whore thread still lives on! so who has taken my place as the post whore? u original member know what im talking about 8)

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 25, 2005

buahhaha...ive taken ur place...i own 23 straight pages....300+ posts in 2 hours

buahaha



SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 25, 2005

I could tell you a story about the delicious bagel I just ate. It was topped with swirls of philidelphia cream cheese. When it hit your tongue there was a burst of morning breakfast sensations. IIt's so good i dont want to brush my teeth right now...

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 25, 2005

im not sure what i should be doing right now

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 25, 2005

wowowo page 400 right on right on right on
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 25, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:Page 400 starts out with a shocking true story!


Soooo... I live on a one-way street in Milwaukee. Just a moment ago, as I finish my beer after watching Top Gear and sticking around for Orange County Choppers (It was a mostly Mikey special, fuck off, I had a beer to finish).... anyways, a moment ago, going THE WRONG FUCKING WAY on my one-way, was a tuned V8 powered car doing 60-80+ mph (no bullshit). As I'm trying to process this, I realize there's blue flashing lights and sirens, "Oh fuck, car chase on my street, not cool." But it was cool, because it was 2 black unmarked cop cars blasting by at the same rate of speed with no more than a car length between the two. GOING THE WRONG FUCKING WAY. This shit rocks my socks off, right, so here I sit, SOCKLESS, telling my tale, regailing you all with the amazing stories of my youth, which is right now, which rocks.

I think now is an appropriate time to finish the 3 year old case of beer (1 left, for only such an occasion).

holy shit thats awesome!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 25, 2005

right arm right arm right arm

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 25, 2005

left arm left arm left arm


SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 25, 2005

middle arm middle arm middle arm

Post Reply