I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

I could live off of $34 a month. Fill up my gas once. Yup, that'll be about it.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

just eat the great wisconsin dirt

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Not as good as the hype says. :roll:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

sometimes my girlfriend snores....shes gonna hit me when she sees this too

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Fuck it, I'll move to Germany and open up a Chinese Take-Out place. Mad bank my friends.





Plus Autobahn.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

I snore and my gf hates it, wanna trade? Meh, you can just take mine, she never checks this stuff. :P

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

werd, plus Bimmer's....

SS says that that snowman guy wants to buy a dope ass vtec controller yo

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:I snore and my gf hates it, wanna trade? Meh, you can just take mine, she never checks this stuff. :P
so wait...i get you, or your girlfriend?

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

i feel fat :(

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Snowman doesn't have VEEETACCCCH!!!!!

I'd grey market import an R34 or S15 with full R34 drivetrain.

Post Reply