I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 21, 2005

ok...ill tell u



SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 21, 2005

No you won't....
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 21, 2005

tell me asshat

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 21, 2005

nope...my lips are sealed..u will learn someday





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 21, 2005

TELL ME COCK CRUSADER!

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 21, 2005

...mmm....no...idk...maybe




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 21, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:...mmm....no...idk...maybe




SS
too late i guessed it....now i can tell the whole world...

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 21, 2005

tell the world and die





SS

theworld
95% ricer
Posts: 50
Joined: September 21, 2005
Location: Hawaii

Post by theworld » September 21, 2005

Fine, don't tell me. I do not know what I did to you to deserve you not telling me, but it must have been bad. Asshat

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 21, 2005

theworld wrote:Fine, don't tell me. I do not know what I did to you to deserve you not telling me, but it must have been bad. Asshat
I'm sorry, I tried to tell you. Once you orbit the moon, I'll let you know....dont tell SS

Post Reply