I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 01, 2005

banzai wrote:I'll give you 2500 cash if you drive it to california
I'd rather keep it, I don't really want to see it go.
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 01, 2005

yea which is y ur askin 5k....but hey...u never kno...i got 4750 for my riced out integra and that had 180k on it and it was auto!!





SS

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 01, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:yea which is y ur askin 5k....but hey...u never kno...i got 4750 for my riced out integra and that had 180k on it and it was auto!!





SS
Hahahahahaha, exactly...

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 01, 2005

hahaha...yea i cant belive it either....




SS

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 01, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:hahaha...yea i cant belive it either....




SS
Theres always the right person, just hard to find em.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 02, 2005

weepee




SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 02, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote: i got punched in th aface tonighnt
:rofl:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

who punched you woosy?

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 02, 2005

his son from the future... thats a dane cook reference if you didn't catch it
Signature

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 02, 2005

Chance of thunderstorms by SS today. I really hope he doesn't fall in love with me again...

Post Reply