I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

yo, im like a dead corpse crawlin out the dirt on some zombie shit,
aimin for your neck to bite the flesh where your viens connect,
my brains incorrect, tramatize you in a sec,
slaughter you, I got more for you, core for you
your flesh is sorta blue,
you'll be beggin someone to pull me off of you

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

ever since a nigga sittin on paystacks things come up from way way way way back, way back, way way back

these are my confessions

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

now look he creepin look who crawlin still ballin in the mix
its that 6'6'', long dick slim nigga stickin your chick

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 02, 2005

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta
A real gangsta-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real gangsta-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas don't start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin' all his boys how he shot em
But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-ass niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 02, 2005

Damn, I'm such a G it's pathetic
Here comes the big-headed
Nigga that's dippin
Sippin on Courvoisier
Goddamn I must havta floss today
Now pimpin aint easy but it's necessary
So I'm chasin bitches like Tom chased Jerry
I'll put the pedal to the flo-uh
In my two-tone Ford Explo-uh
You know how it's done
Sounds bumpin
Ain't that sumthin?
Jumped on the 110
She's flyin in the Blazer
Like "Go Speed Racer"
But I ain't gonna chase her
Like Racer X
But I won't flex
Til it's time to have sex
So when you wanna get togetha?
Cause you know a nigga like me
Is down for whatever

And I'm down for whatever

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 02, 2005

Now the funeral is over
And all the tears are dried up
Niggas hangin deep on the cut gettin fired up
Lookin for the nigga who pulled his pistol on my homie
An eye for an eye so now your life is what you owe me
Look deep into the eyes of your motherfucking killa
I want you to witness your motherfucking murda nigga
And since you wants to kill then your ass has gots to fry
But ain't no police therefore your ass has gots to die
We play the game for keeps and if you slipped I guess you sleep
You showed no fuckin now your ass is six feet deep
Cuz where I come from yo everybody's gotta gat
And niggas try your ass just to see where you got your heart at
And if your shit is flimsy then your ass is gonna bend
And like I said before they'll be no tears in the end
I'm rollin through your hood and now my heart is filled with anger
You at your sister's house now your sister's life's in danger
(By a total stranger)
With tha gang
Niggas wanna bang ya
And hang ya
Stain ya wit one up in the chamber
Let's take a trip up Holaway
So you can see how many niggas in my hood is down to die today
We standin' up for our own shit
And if you outside the click then you die bitch
(Quick)
It ain't no love in this motherfucker
It ain't no love for yourself or your other brother
Uh because we real with this shit so we stay true
And since we bang then we do what O.G. say do
I've got the mind of the man in the mirror so I'm lookin' at me vaguely
But I can't seem to fade me
I've got my pistol pawn cocked
Ready ta lay shots nonstop until I see your monkey ass drop
And let your homies know who done it
Cuz when it comes to this gangsta shit you motherfuckers know who run it
(Uh)
So when you put this motherfucker to the test
You gotta realize somethin' nigga: you fuckin' wit the very best
I got this killa up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary
I'm goin' off on the deep end
I found myself face to face with myself while I'm sleepin'
I see your picture in my head and my hand shake
You can run, you can hide, but there's no escape
My inner feelings show no mercy on my enemy
I got to get this mutherfucker fore he gets to me
So in your own blood you'll bathe
And I won't stop until I put this mutherfucker in his fuckin' grave
And I can say this once again
You can cry but you'll still die
They'll be no tears in the end

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 02, 2005

I choose my subjects, personal man, that's what I want to write
Critics critique, I compel that lots of rappers weak
'97 I blacked out, he's paying all my rent
Larger than hip-hop, you watch me like the president
No feedback on R&B scams motivate me
With stretch marks around your gut plus I know you hate me
Guard your feet, lose celulite, I'm a come complete
Work off your stomach pounds with super sonic stomach sounds
That's word to hoss, animal heads, stupid fly gorilla
I get pros vexed, on ghetto clicks I get iller
Guard your rab mics, my style shine like zebra stripes
Right in your forehead, my word becomes a real missle
I be hanging in back doors like Rose's toilet tissue
Hydrolic engines blow flies out your left window
Your rap is catnip with slob dropping on the pillow
Shut your face, shut your mouth like pigeons floying south
I'm rolling rampart, the bottom kids where you start
Get off my two sacks, light your pipes, load your cracks

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 02, 2005

We dedicate this to these people out here gettin bank
Where the oops you loose the money its reali-tay
Never front on a click that you can't evaluate
See I got things out here I need to situate
I got a fresh ass car on some gloss paint
People walking down the street untill they feet stank
I got accountants out here handling big thangs
As i slip into the crib wit the sashay
Have my room wit the shark wit the big tank
Don't get mad cause I'm doing things you just cain't, cain't, cain't

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 02, 2005

Yo 6 o'clock every morning you waking up yawning
To the sound of your alarm clock alarm
About an hour from now
You should be at the place of employment
Which is annoying cause it's so boring
Your co-workers are talking too loud for you to ignore them
It affects your occupational performance
You wonder why your work load is so enormous
Because your boss just laid off three quarters of the whole office
People get depressed, they get ulcers
From the stress that the corporate environment causes
Regardless of how you ultimately wanna solve this
Seems to me like you've got one of four choices:
You could take a new job offer for more chips
Stick it out a little longer or forfeit
But my advice to anybody that wants to quit
It'll feel much better if you say it like this:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

copy and pasting is CHEATING!

Post Reply