I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Yeah, it's an Integra...but problem is, it's a manual, & I don't know how to drive manuals!!

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

.anny. wrote:Yeah, it's an Integra...but problem is, it's a manual, & I don't know how to drive manuals!!
:eek: You'd better be really really really fucking good looking, or we've got a problem Banzai. :un:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

I know, I know, but I'm going to learn!

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 04, 2005

eric knows only hot chicks drive manual... or really really REALLY ugly ones
Signature

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 04, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:eric knows only hot chicks drive manual... or really really REALLY ugly ones
Usually ugly ones :cry:
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Hahaha. So I'm good, cause' I don't know how to.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

No. Get off the computer and go teach yourself how to drive in Banzai's Si. :wink:


He won't mind.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 04, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:No. Get off the computer and go teach yourself how to drive in Banzai's Si. :wink:


He won't mind.
best idea evAR...


go the geddup noise go

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Hahaha. No, I can't do that. People are going to think that I'm trying to steal the car or something like that. And I'll just wait to learn on mine, it'll be alot easier being that it's all stock.

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

But if I did know how to drive his car, I could take his car out & he wouldn't even know. He's out right now anyway.

Post Reply