I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 04, 2005
banzai wrote:2:08 and I just woke up....I have a headache
HAHAHAHAH
Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » October 04, 2005
I really dont want to work today
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005
hi banzai...hows the hangover
SS
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005
that sucks u have a hang over on a tuesday
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 04, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:that sucks u have a hang over on a tuesday
SS
a real party goer cannot differentiate the days because they are hung over every morning

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005
i believe thats called an alchoholic
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 04, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:i believe thats called an alchoholic
SS
i believe the proper term is "the life of the party"

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005
hahah
SS
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » October 04, 2005
yea it was funny as hell