I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 06, 2005

Oh. Hahaha. I said don't take my word for it, but at least I was getting at something

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 06, 2005

Soooooooooooooooooooooo................................................. Sam Adams Octoberfest is quite the tastey beverage. :D
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

christ almighty, i go to a bbq last night and you fuckers whore up 2 more pages

BTW drinking on a wednesday, getting home at midnight, then watching ghost hunters till 1am and having to get up early for work is not fun, hurray for mountain dew AMP energy drink in the tall boy can, bought 2 this morning muahahaah


me >Image < anny


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005

:roll:





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote::roll:





SS
Image

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005

it was a good use of emoticons






SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:it was a good use of emoticons






SS

indeed :D

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005

god...i hate school...its a good thing this week is homecoming....





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:god...i hate school...its a good thing this week is homecoming....





SS

hahaha ghey

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005

lol...thank god i dont have school monday either...this weekend will be one LONG hangover






SS

Post Reply