I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 06, 2005

Hmm..I honestly can't remember what my score was, I know I did pretty well on it though; took it when I was a junior and did better than most of the seniors. My friends and I signed up to take it to get out of class, hahaha.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 06, 2005

niiiiiiiiiiiice... and your coffe is coming
Signature

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 06, 2005

Hahahaa. It better be! And thanks a bunch! :P

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 06, 2005

what do you want...? i can only get you a bag of coffee

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 06, 2005

I don't know....what's good?

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 06, 2005

idea... what is your taste preferance?

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 06, 2005

Umm..i like French Vanilla, Mocha..lol. Whatever you think is good..

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

fuck coffee, its all about enegry drinks bitches






on a side note i want to drink 100 cups of coffee in one day
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005

were gunna try to drink 50 bottles of beer in a day





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:were gunna try to drink 50 bottles of beer in a day





SS

thats easy

Post Reply