I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005
maybe
SS
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005
idreamidrive wrote:you did drink a case in one night
twas more like a 4hr period....and it sent me to the doctor
SS
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 06, 2005
Beer is nasty..
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005
.anny. wrote:Beer is nasty..
take your negativity elsewhere!!
spotted cow is delic
SS
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 06, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:
take your negativity elsewhere!!
But Sean doesn't wanna go!
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 06, 2005
Hahahaha.
I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005
ROFL!!
eric where out thow?
SS
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 06, 2005
Where art thou?
I'm at Katie's eating pizza. It's scrumtrelescent.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 06, 2005