I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 10, 2005
banzai wrote:^^^ chronic liar...
SS's your a faggit for puking on yourself
would you like pix to be posted? gimme a good site to host from
Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 10, 2005
ToByTuNeD wrote:banzai wrote:SS's your a faggit for puking on yourself
Yeah! Also, he stood me up for our 240 date! Thanks a ton Jarfy Barfy! It's ok, I got all the cool 240 parts that the dude was giving away, woooooooooo mint Pignose bumper and fenders! Also some mad-ass '90's double din cd/radio/tape player.
sorry tobytuned....i did go home...but ended up in the hospital....i had drank so much i got an ulcer. ill call u later today.
SS
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » October 10, 2005
^^^ hahaha what an idiot, I hope you learn from your ulcer loving experience...
temp - imageshack.us
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 10, 2005
yea it wasnt fun...i cant drink now for a long time...i demolished an eniter bottle of ghrey goose in under an hour...
SS
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 10, 2005
WoW, you suck SS. Oh man the red pignose is sooooooooooooooooo sexy!

I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 10, 2005
to bad my pignose fucking owns ur pignose
oooh...im sad now...toby u didnt get to see the 240...shes beautiful after a full detail...oh well
SS
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 10, 2005
No, a red pignose trumps a navy pignose (just the front bumper).
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 10, 2005
no way...my paint fucking rules all
SS
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 10, 2005
What the fuck, I thought you had to run off to some hybrid store!

-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 10, 2005
banzai wrote:^^^ hahaha what an idiot, I hope you learn from your ulcer loving experience...
temp - imageshack.us
cant host pix larger then 1mb