I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 21, 2005

:cry:



sowwy




SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 21, 2005

banzai wrote:I would rip that new guy a new whole in spamming....
Hole Banzai, it's "hole". :?
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 21, 2005

no dude, i meant a whole hole...not just half. I was too lazy to type the extra word 8)

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 21, 2005

hahah...






SS

PoorBoY
80% ricer
Posts: 163
Joined: October 05, 2005
Location: Milwuakee(specificly Oak Creek)
Contact:

Post by PoorBoY » October 21, 2005

Nice save. In your face Eric!!!
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WHO CAN PHOTO SHOP ME A SIG(I'm looking at you Josh!)

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 21, 2005

yea you douche syringe

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 21, 2005

banzai wrote:yea you douche syringe
Banzai, no.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 21, 2005

Image

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 21, 2005

hahaha






SS

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 22, 2005

I'm home at last! Weird thing is....I'm already starting to miss my apartment & Sean..

Post Reply