I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 04, 2005
Yeah, it's an Integra...but problem is, it's a manual, & I don't know how to drive manuals!!
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 04, 2005
.anny. wrote:Yeah, it's an Integra...but problem is, it's a manual, & I don't know how to drive manuals!!

You'd better be really really really fucking good looking, or we've got a problem Banzai.

I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 04, 2005
I know, I know, but I'm going to learn!
-
idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
-
Contact:
Post
by idreamidrive » October 04, 2005
eric knows only hot chicks drive manual... or really really REALLY ugly ones
Signature
-
tenchu
- Posts: 5691
- Joined: July 11, 2003
- Location: Somewhere, Iraq
-
Contact:
Post
by tenchu » October 04, 2005
idreamidrive wrote:eric knows only hot chicks drive manual... or really really REALLY ugly ones
Usually ugly ones


1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 04, 2005
Hahaha. So I'm good, cause' I don't know how to.
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » October 04, 2005
No. Get off the computer and go teach yourself how to drive in Banzai's Si.
He won't mind.
-
idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
-
Contact:
Post
by idreamidrive » October 04, 2005
ToByTuNeD wrote:No. Get off the computer and go teach yourself how to drive in Banzai's Si.
He won't mind.
best idea evAR...
go the geddup noise go
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 04, 2005
Hahaha. No, I can't do that. People are going to think that I'm trying to steal the car or something like that. And I'll just wait to learn on mine, it'll be alot easier being that it's all stock.
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 04, 2005
But if I did know how to drive his car, I could take his car out & he wouldn't even know. He's out right now anyway.